Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ghost Town / HDR Workshop

It looks like there is a slight chance of rain on Saturday. That means good pictures! So I am definitely heading up to Rhyolite. I don't know anything about the site other than there are supposed to be several buildings still standing.

Anybody is welcome to tag along -- you can either ride up with me or follow in your own vehicle. I am pretty sure the area is two wheel accessible so there won't be any trouble getting there. Unless I hear otherwise I would like to get on the road around noon. If anybody else wants to show up we can setup a meet time and location.

I know that some people have asked questions about high dynamic range photos in the past. So I would also be happy to give a demonstration and discussion on the technique if there is any interest. Just bring a tripod with your regular gear. If you would like to go shoot me an email at jeff.knox@igt.com before COB tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment