Monday, February 8, 2010

Sun-Set


I wanted to try out the print services at Adorama Camera. I took the two sunset pictures from last week and put them on a 20x30 canvas. I adjusted it to 240 dpi so that the pictures fit without having to resize them.

Wednesday night I uploaded the image and placed the order. The web site indicated that it would take 2-5 days to process + shipping time. Even though I really wanted to see the print I decided not to rush the order. I figured it would show up sometime this week. Well the next day I got an email stating that it had already shipped and it showed up on Saturday. Three days to process the print and ship it across the country. Not bad.

So today I opened it up (it was well packaged) and took a look. The quality is outstanding. I will definitely be using them again.

I have the print at my desk if anybody would like to see the quality of their work.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to frame them together? I like the pair of images taken at slightly different times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it is a single poster size print with both photos. I like the dramatic change in the look of the two.

    I have the print at my desk. I'm just waiting to get some more 8.5 x 11" prints to wrap the next side of the cube with. Then I'll hang up the framed print as well. (If I can figure out how to attach it.)

    ReplyDelete